Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to All!

Hi Gang,
I have to start out with an apology for not getting all 12 videos out!  I can not believe that every weekend this month I had out of town family!  No one came for more than 6 months and then BOOM! LOL  Well, I lost about 6 weeks when I fell and re-injured my back then the out of towners (which I love and wouldn't want to have missed them) but just CRAZY this year!  The end of this year was kinda sucky but I'm still hangin' in there.  I always feel new and fresh on the 1st day of the new year like it's the beginning to try again and get it right!  SO.....
May all of your wishes and dreams come true for you and your loved ones and may the spirit of Christmas raise your spirituality!  I'll see you in 2013 and hopefully I'll get a better handle on things!

Happy crafting,
Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment